Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Favorites

Hi this is my first post on my blog. I am in the 7th grade I enjoy playing baseball and basketball. I am also involved in Boy Scouts. This next school year will be my first year playing football, and I will play for my school. I was born in the suburbs of Seattle. I moved to Boise for a few years (so of course I like Boise State) and then I moved to Atlanta. My favorite baseball teams are Atlanta Braves, Seattle Mariners, and the Colorado Rockies. My favorite NBA are the Phoenix Suns, Utah Jazz, and the Seattle Supersonics. My favorite NFL teams are the Denver Broncos, the San Diego Chargers, Seattle Seahawks, and the San Francisco 49ers.

2 comments:

RUTH said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I think school holidays are different in the States. Our schools here in the UK have only just broken up for the summer. Sounds like you enjoy your sports.

Chrissie said...

Pleased to meet you :-) Here in Somerset schools break up on Tuesday and we are certainly hoping for a change in our weather. Good luck to you and have a great summer :-)